WOW SO MANY FEELS
Friday, January 4, 2013 | 6:23 AM |
0 letters
So hay guys. :3
Today me and Iffa watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
And it was... MINDBLOWING.
So many feelings watching this movie. Feelings I didn't even know I could feel.
It's about this awkward kid starting high school for the first time. He's always alone, keeps to himself, never really stands out. But eventually he makes friends with this weird group of people who let him in.
It doesn't sound too great if I explain it like this but the movie is seriously like SFHGEURF WOW LOGAN EMMA MEZRA WOWOWOW KILL ME PLS
LEMME SHARE SOME PICTURES FROM DA MOVIE AIGHT
JUST HOW CAN YOU /NOT/ FALL IN LOVE WITH THESE PEOPLE
omg this is the sad part i cried did u
#omg #stahp #pls #feels #feels #feels
"But right now, we are alive. And in that moment I swear we are infinite."
THIS IS SO HIPSTER BUT I DON'T EVEN CARE BECAUSE UGH JUST SO MANY FEELS
IT'S HARD TO EXPLAIN OK I'M SORRY. You guys must be like "wtf dis chick talkin bout she high?" Weeeell if you haven't watched this movie yet you should hurry up and watch it.
Okay das it.
Average wannabe ghetto asian signing off! PAYCE. ✌
Bening xx