Fish Pond
Iffa, Bening.
Two average asians.

...With a blog.

o0O0ohH FANCY FANCY
Saturday, February 2, 2013 | 7:22 AM | 0 letters
So hay guys! It's been a while since we last posted, I knoO0Oow. But we're back and we have another post!
WhoOooOooOo!!

Okay now to the point, a couple weeks back me and my family went to this hotel Mason Pine. It was so fancehh and expenseff doe heeheee  
((my dad's office payed for everything because the other families at my dad's job went to singapore but we didn't go boohoo))
So it was a really pretty hotel with really pretty furniture and a pretty design and pretty rooms and pretty people and EVERYTHING WAS PRETTY OKAY.


Also, Iffa said to take pictures of the hotel but I'm not a photographer and man, my pictures were really really bad so I just took some from the website.
Here you goooo:


So here's the front of the hotel lookin all purdy

Oooh look at the view from the tooopp

This was our roooom so fanceh fanceh 
((there were two flatscreens :33))

aaaand our balcony place idk
outdoor kitchen? irdk

And the beds were fluffy 
Oh so fluffy
heehee and they were both queen-sized

aaalso there are no pictures of the bathroom but it was really really pretty like seriously how can a bathroom even be like that ugh
i'm sorry
moving on

The pool was my favorite part, it was so pretty and big and uhuhuhu;_;

heeheehee look at my brother in his little hamster ball thing hehee

AND THERE WAS A FREAKING PLAYGROUND OKAY
I was so shocked when I first saw it because I haven't seen a quality playground in a long long time
I discovered that I can't do monkey bars anymore
I'm too heavy now
Too heavy

We even ate at a chinese restaurant in the hotel, it was delicious and... Chinese-y

There was also a family karaoke bar! My family didn't go though.
We're just not the kind of family that sings together.


There were also a lot of white foreign people and foreign Asians heehee. 

I never know how to end posts like this-_-
Weeeell, I'll try to post more often and get Iffa to post too.
No promises doe. Heeeheeee.
Okay das it.
Average asian signing off! PAYCE. 
Bening xx

Older Post